Conversica CEO, Alex Terry speaks with Justin Jones about how A.I Sales Assistants are transforming the top end of the sales funnel by engaging and qualifying leads for sales teams.
Conversica provides an automated sales assistant powered by artificial intelligence software. The assistant works just like a human sales assistant, reaching out to every single one of your leads and engaging each of them in a human conversation. Here are a few of the benefits:
Free your reps up for actual selling
Automated sales assistant separates the good leads from the dead ones, so sales reps talk only with prospects who want to talk to them.
Follow up with every single lead
Conversica yields far more “at bats” for your sales reps – with both new and old leads – and thereby dramatically boosting their number of closed deals.
Gather critical business intelligence
Prospects not only respond more readily, they also share critical information such as phone numbers, best times to call, and intent to buy.
Improve your sales process
Your sales assistant follows up with prospects again after handing off to a sales rep – to deliver management insight and customer satisfaction.
Deploy a fully trained sales assistant
Your sales assistant arrives fully trained, fully motivated, and already equipped with the experience gained from millions of customer conversations
02:46 Patents and Solving Real Problems
03:40 How Conversica Works
04:57 Would Conversica A.I Assistants Pass the ‘Turing Test’
06:38 Scope of A.I Assistants Role
07:18 Lead Sources that Conversica A.I Engages
08:15 Determining A.I Personality Settings for Specific Industries
10:44 Language Patterns Impact Results
11:36 B2B, B2C Conversations
12:17 Turning Leads into Customers
13:24 Sales Fatigue Reduced with A.I Sales Assistants
16:10 Minimum Requirements for Greatest ROI
19:18 A.I Sales Assistants – Where Next
22:23 How Long to Implement Conversica A.I Assistants
24:13 A.I Trends
26:58 Advise for Businesses Looking to Implement A.I
- Alex Terry has led multiple businesses, holds numerous patents, and even sold a business he founded – to Microsoft.
- Conversica created a conversational AI platform that powers AI Assistants
- Conversica automates email conversations with all your leads to qualify them for Sales – so the AI assistant engages and qualifies the lead, and then connects the lead with a sales representative to ‘close the deal’
- Conversica AI conversations are indistinguishable from real humans
- Conversica AI Sales Assistants are suitable for any organization with a sales team nurturing leads – the more leads, the greater the impact
- Implementation takes about a week
- The AI personality can be modified to fit the industry and business – for example: making the agent more or less ‘aggressive’ (persistent)
- Marc Andreesen famously stated that software is eating the world … now we’re seeing Artificial Intelligence eating software
- A.I Trends – we’ll see A.I augment more human activities, making the humans life easier and more effective
- Advice for new businesses exploring A.I … get started quickly, experiment and learn. The earlier adopters are already enjoying a competitive advantage
Recent coverage of Conversica on CNBC’s NBR